Medieval Marburg, famed for its charm, flair and fascinating sights, is one of the most beautiful stops on the Lahn Valley Cycle Path (Lahntalradweg). The route winds through the meadows, hills and gorges of the Lahn valley until its confluence with the River Rhine at Lahnstein. Take a break in Marburg for a spot of culture before continuing with the next stage of your tour.
The offer includes:
- One night in the room category of your choice
- Rich breakfast buffet
- One bottle of mineral water in the room
- A home-style dish in our restaurant "Domingo's" (closed on Sunday)
- A packed lunch for the continuation of one's journey
- Information and maps of the town Marburg